Here's how you can help!
1) Get Sponsors! Ask friends and family to support your school by pledging money for each lap you run, or by pledging a flat rate for your participation.
2) Get Healthy! Eat right, get good sleep, and exercise to build up your strength.
On the day of Jogathon:
1) Get Ready! Eat a healthy breakfast, wear good running clothes and shoes, wear your team color and bring a container of water.
2) Get Moving! When it's your class' turn, do your best! Run, jog or walk as many laps as you can in 30 minutes.
1) Collect Pledges! Let everyone know how many laps you did and collect pledges. Turn in all pledges on or before March 10th. Checks should be made payable to McKinley PTA.
2) Say Thanks! Always remember to thank the people who support you!
Thank you for your support!
Jogathon is an important fundraiser for our school; it helps pay for technology as well as science, PE, and classroom supplies as well as other things to make our kids' school day better! Your donations directly improve the daily lives of McKinley kids!
You can sponsor online
Make a one-time donation using paypal or a credit card. We regret we cannot accept per-lap pledges online; You will be charged only the exact amount you enter. Because of the fees associated with PayPal, we suggest a minimum of $15 for online donations. If you prefer to mail a check, please see below.
You can enter the amount and the name of the child you're sponsoring during check out. Sponsoring two kids? Just write both names.
Or you can mail a check
If you'd like to mail a check, please make the check payable to "McKinley PTA" and in the memo line write "jogathon" and the child's name. Checks should arrive no later than March 10th. Please mail the check to:
2401 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404
donations are tax-deductible | tax id# 95-6208338